Welcome to Diabetes Care Guelph
Diabetes Care Guelph (DCG) is funded by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care. It is operated by the Guelph Family Health team and is for all residents of Guelph.
We offer a range of services designed to help patients reduce the risk of complications associated with diabetes, and help manage the disease.
Diabetes Care Guelph works closely with local physicians and other health services in our community to ensure people with diabetes have access to the information and resources they need to manage their diabetes.
Talk to us about the following:
- Individual assessment and counseling
- Ongoing follow up and support
- Education classes
- Insulin initiation and follow up for dose management
- Full range of information resources to help you continue to make healthy lifestyle choices
- Other wellness seminars on topics like cholesterol and blood pressure.
At our clinic, we provide education in both one on one sessions with a Registered Nurse and Registered Dietitian. We also have small group seminars.